[Kde-games-devel] Hi kde-games-devel !

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue May 8 02:05:04 CEST 2007

Hello,

> My first impression was that libkdegames is not so easy to handle for a
> beginner and would benefit from a tutorial.
At http://kleag.free.fr/ you will find MyKGame by Martin Heni. It demonstrates
the basic use of libkdegames/kgame. It was written for KDE3 and so don't
compile with the current version but it is still informative.

If you have questions that you would find easier to ask in French, please mail
me. I'm French too.

Best regards,

Kleag
Le lundi 07 mai 2007, Anarky a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I'm new to this list, so, please let me introduce myself.
>
> I'm a French (hence the bad English ...) IT student. I'm a quite
> experienced C++ developper, have used Qt a few times, but never used the
> kde libraries.
>
> I've been hanging around on IRC (nick Anarky) for some time.
>
> I wanted to see if it was possible to port a Qt poker game (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pokerth/ ) to KDE in order to contact its
> authors, and, why not, have it included it in kdegames.
>
> So I'm working on a very primitive tic-tac-toe game right now. It's
> supposed to allow me to better understand the lib and to be the support for
> a tutorial I'm writing for techbase.
>
> So I will without doubt come back to this or on IRC list and ask stupid
> beginner's questions about libkdegames, please be prepared ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Julien Bigot (Anarky)

KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer