[Kde-games-devel] Hi kde-games-devel !

Anarky anarky at ifrance.com
Mon May 7 18:44:36 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I'm new to this list, so, please let me introduce myself.

I'm a French (hence the bad English ...) IT student. I'm a quite experienced
C++ developper, have used Qt a few times, but never used the kde libraries.

I've been hanging around on IRC (nick Anarky) for some time.

I wanted to see if it was possible to port a Qt poker game (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pokerth/ ) to KDE in order to contact its
authors, and, why not, have it included it in kdegames.

My first impression was that libkdegames is not so easy to handle for a
beginner and would benefit from a tutorial.
So I'm working on a very primitive tic-tac-toe game right now. It's supposed
to allow me to better understand the lib and to be the support for a tutorial
I'm writing for techbase.

So I will without doubt come back to this or on IRC list and ask stupid
beginner's questions about libkdegames, please be prepared ;)

Regards,

Julien Bigot (Anarky)