[Kde-games-devel] [KDEGames] Hi!

Alex Loret de Mola edgarverona at gmail.com
Sun May 6 06:56:01 CEST 2007

Dear All:

Hi, Alex Loret de Mola here.  I'm a long time programmer, but newcomer
to the open source movement.  I saw that some of my favorite KDE games
(KSnake most notably... I know, commence with the throwing of popcorn)
didn't have enough development "oomph" to get them upgraded and out
the door for KDE 4.0.

Is there anyone working on boosting these games up to compliance?  If
there is, I just wanted to say that I'm up for lending my hand.  I've
done a lot of development before, but I've not yet done any on the
Linux platform... so it may take me a bit to get up to speed.  I have
experience working with OpenGL and SDL however, and I know my way
around C, C++, and Java.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to get Snake up to speed! =)
(well, or anything)

Cheers,

Alex