[Kde-games-devel] Contribute to KDE4

Данила Левин dendy_ua at bk.ru
Sat May 5 22:56:45 CEST 2007

Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel, I am from Ukraine.

I am looking for a way to help KDE project as a developer.
I am experienced in C++/Qt library for 5 years on all platforms (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X) in multimedia and game development, networking, OpenGL, GUI, low-level programing and so on.

Now it's a time to use my skills to contribute in KDE4 development. So I started to search suitable project for me, in which I will be as much usefull as I can.

Small project like one of KDE games is just for me. It will give me a time for learning concepts of KDE4 frameworks, version control system, bug tracking, communicating with team and so on.

Can you help me join KDE team and choose a game project to start with?

Thanks!