[Kde-games-devel] release manager

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:31:27 CET 2007

Hi,

We talked about that on IRC yesterday, but there was some people missing.
The release team is looking for a kdegames's release manager. Ervin Ottens
asked if i was interessed, and yesterday aseigo did too, after our
"negociations" about the games status*, and the talk about the libkdegames
feature freeze...

Release managers are a new stuff...for aaron, this is "someone who
could help with release related issues (status updates, communicating
decisions such as you did about the kdegames lib and helping to get the
kdegames module ready for packaging when that time comes).".

And for me here, this could be also the guy who apply and communicate
outside the kdegames's "review team" decisions.

Yesterday, everyone  was ok for me, and i could even get the help of
mauricio. I wanted to ask here first to see if there are no objection.

*: The SVGization (both c++/SVG), QT4 porting and UI improvement will be not
affected by the feature freeze (set to 1 June 2007 on the release draft).