[Kde-games-devel] Theming suport

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:31:33 CET 2007

> While we're on the subject of themes, most of the kdegames use (or
> could use) the same backgrounds...

 I could say used. In fact, the background was the same for
test/developpement purpose. I even put this background on others things like
ksysguard ;) There are now specifics backgrounds, (even if we'll work again
on them) for :
- knetwalk
- katomic
- kbattleship
- kmahjong (...)
- kreversi
- ksame
- kbounce

And some are on the road (kgoldrunner, kblackbox, ...)

I really think that tile and background should be linked to fit well. In
fact, we are using a "all in one"1 SVG for lots of game: knetwalk, katomic,
kbattleship, kreversi, ksame, kbounce, kblackbox, kwin4
. This is already a de-facto stardard here. And this is much easier to work
on for artists (because we can draw the game, tile on background).