[Kde-games-devel] Theming suport

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:03:14 CET 2007

Hi,

  Most of KDE4 games will support themes. I am wondering how to provide
> theme selection for user. Do we need a common "theme" dialog in
> libkdegames or each game should have it's own?

I don't think our limited manpower should be wasted doing 32 themes dialog
with getHotNewStuff support ;)
There are also Nicolas (kblackbox) who wanted to make one too, you should
maybe talk with him

  As I am waiting for solution to apply in KBounce I would like to port
> Kenolaba to QGV and SVG. Does anybody work on these features or may I
> feel free to contribute?

There are nobody working on this one, so if you want to save it, this could
be perfect. There are only small stuffs to change on kbounce yet.