[Kde-games-devel] QGraphicsScene performance

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Sat Jun 30 17:32:50 CEST 2007

Maybe you should consider sending your two examples to Trolltech.
I can't see why QGV needs to have such a bad performance, and if they
would optimized it all programs using it would immediately profit.

Even if it is argued that QGV is more general and flexible it might be
possible to switch off some features in favor of speed. I have followed
this discussion a bit and found one remark particular true, saying that
it is ridicoulous that we can run less graphics objects on our 4 GhZ computers
than a C64 could... ;-)