[Kde-games-devel] QGraphicsScene performance

Jeremy Wick jwickers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:26:01 CEST 2007

Perhaps you could consider using SDL. It integrates with Qt and is
cross platform. I would expect the performance to be better.

It makes me a bit sad when people said they have a port of a game that
could run on antique computers but face performance issues today.

"after all I don't think there is need to have more than two balls at
a time very ofter and a few bonus objects falling down"
"We also have to consider people in the world who do not have
multi-GHz machines."

This could be on bash.org, or slashdot :D