[Kde-games-devel] First wishes for KGamePopupItem

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 27 05:15:43 CEST 2007

Ian Wadham wrote:
> Well, the "Detailed Description" in
> KDE 4.0 API doco->kdeui->KColorScheme says:
>
>    "A set of methods used to work with colors." :-)

Hmm, guess I should work on that :-). I'll freely admit that, with
impending code freezes, the code has been my priority.

> So, seriously Matthew, how do you expect us to:
>
>    a) hear about such a new library development?

One, KGlobalSettings has a bunch of newly deprecated functions pointing
you at it.

Two, the HIG guidelines are supposed to be referring to it, although I
haven't followed up on that recently.

Three... I really don't know *how* new libraries get publiciszd :-). Any
suggestions?

>    b) use it effectively?

Is the member documentation more helpful? Those should be quite a bit
more helpful than the vague class description, but feel free to make
suggestions (or submit complaints ;-), both are appreciated!).

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)