[Kde-games-devel] First wishes for KGamePopupItem

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 27 00:51:27 CEST 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:39 am, Kleag wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2007 05:43:37 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> > >
> > > Agreed. I'll do as you say :)
> >
> > Awesome, thanks! :-)
> >
> > Kleag: I would trust that if it is not "OK with the game", the game will
> > call the setters to change the colors ;-).
>
> Sure. What I wrote is maybe stupid, due to my ignorance of what exactly is
>  KColorScheme. I supposed whithout verifying that it was what give the
>  default colors of the current global KDE setting. I'll learn...

Well, the "Detailed Description" in
KDE 4.0 API doco->kdeui->KColorScheme says:

   "A set of methods used to work with colors." :-)

And that is all.  As Crocodile Dundee might say, "Call that
detailed?!?"  I wish I could say, "Now *this* is detailed!" and
provide a proper writeup, but it seems to be a new class in
KDE4 and I am not in a position to understand it, let alone
explain it and document it.

So, seriously Matthew, how do you expect us to:

   a) hear about such a new library development?
   b) use it effectively?

All the best, Ian W.