[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: kgoldrunner data

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 25 15:03:00 CEST 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:14 pm, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Seriously, I do not think there would be too many new messages
> to handle. Yes, they are a bit long, but I would not consider
> having them translated a wasted effort.

Oh well, you've talked me into it.  57 long messages coming up! :-)

> There is another issue: The game refers to the "hero" as the green man,
> but current default graphics does not show green anywhere. Maybe that
> part should be changed.

Yes.  The doco will have the same problem.  With theming, the
hero could be any color or shape, so how do the doco and tutorial
describe him and the enemies?  I'll have to think about that.  Also
the screen shots in the doco need updating when the default theme
has been finalised ... and the sections explaining the screen shots ...

Cheers, Ian W.