[Kde-games-devel] KsirK news

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 22:53:44 CEST 2007

Hello,

I come with a few KsirK news. First of all, under the hood, it now uses for
skins a .desktop file and a pool SVG with named parts.

Its GUI now highlights the countries on mouse hover and highlights also them
with differents colors during fights.

Finaly, there is a few new messages to explain the game to new players. They
will be unactivable in the future.

It still needs new graphics (Johann_ol works on them, but I'd like to know
what you think about these new features ?

CU

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer