[Kde-games-devel] KScoreDialog usability related question

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadlubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Tue Jun 12 20:41:19 CEST 2007

>> Matt can correct me if I am wrong, but asking for the name is
>> optional
>> in a KScoreDialog, isn't it?
> Ah, yes.
> I got it in katomic for historical reasons ;).
>
> If the name isn't asked, what it defaults to? Username? Nothing?
> How to change
> it?

Maybe the textfield should be filled with the default value
highlighted so that:
- the user sees the default value
- the user can accept it by hitting enter/pressing OK
- the user can overwrite the default value by typing anything right
away (without the need to hit backspace several times or whatever).

--
tadeusz