[Kde-games-devel] What new game would you like?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 10 04:28:29 CEST 2007

Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> It _really_ is time for me to start writing a game for kde :)  I have three
> ideas, and I'm not sure which to choose. So I ask you opinion for what you
> would like best. My ideas are:
>
> 1. breakout like game, think lbreakout2, I like this idea also because I can
>    start making a very simple game, and than expand it if I have
>    time/motivation

I'd *love* to see an open-source breakout clone, especially on KDE,
there are soooo many neat things I could do to such a critter ;-). (Ever
play 'electranoid'? If not I could let you have a copy; pretty sure mine
is the unregistered shareware version, i.e. the one you're /supposed/ to
distribute :-). Note: needs DOSBOX or similar to play.)

> 3. pacman clone, or maybe not really a clone but something similar

Hmm, well, I wrote a pacman clone when I was in high school that I was
thinking I might port as my first game for KDE :-)...

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)