[Kde-games-devel] What new game would you like?

Fela Winkelmolen nimatar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:01:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

It _really_ is time for me to start writing a game for kde :)  I have three
ideas, and I'm not sure which to choose. So I ask you opinion for what you
would like best. My ideas are:

1. breakout like game, think lbreakout2, I like this idea also because I can
   start making a very simple game, and than expand it if I have
   time/motivation
2. memory
3. pacman clone, or maybe not really a clone but something similar

If you have some other (better?) ideas af simple but nice games, let me know
too.

I know that there are some unmaintained games in playground, but I think that,
at least for a start, it's easier for me to write a game from scratch.

bye,

- Fela
--
Hello! I'm a signature virus. Copy me to your signature, ^^ pleeeeease!!!!!!