[Kde-games-devel] Faster KGameThemeSelector startup

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:30:07 CEST 2007

2007/6/1, Henrique Pinto <tawhaki at gmail.com>:
> We can have a simple program (kommander script?) for generating
> themes, that would solve the CRC issue.
We just had agreed on IRC that it seems logical that validity checking
is performed by whoever loads SVG. In case of KGameTheme, SVG loading
code is up to the game writer - KGameTheme only provides him with path
to SVG file.
So it is logical that after doing KSvgRenderer::load(), game writer
should call KSvgRenderer::isValid() if he wishes to perform that
check.

So I committed suggested patch.

Cheers,
Dmitry.