[Kde-games-devel] Error in KMines game

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:58:31 CEST 2007

Since we are at it : there seem to be another problem with Kmines (yeah I'm
still playing :D )

Sometimes if I click beyond the game field (like on the background, or on the
field border) game crashes. This is the error it gives in the console:
ASSERT failure in QVector<T>::at: "index out of range",
file /usr/include/QtCore/qvector.h, line 284

Regards,

Eugene
[it-s]