[Kde-games-devel] Usability review and advice for kdegames

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:23:41 CEST 2007

> They have a litle vertical blue indicator - it indicates how much time
> left before widget will
> disappear. It is nice, but currently I don't want to implement this.
> It just feels too much for such a small items. Well, perhaps in
> future...

With Nicolas, at the akademy, we talked also about the idea to do a nice
"you win/you loose", nice looking and graphical, merged with the hightscore,
but for after (aka 4.1 or 4.2...). Current message is fine for 4.0,
especially if every game use it (and not the status). Just something: how
can i change the color?

> ( -> But what about if he clicks on the message instead of wainting?...
> ,-)
> Yes. That might solve the issue.

The  "click to close" is fine enought yes.

Btw it is interesting if at least someone on kde-usability have *read*
> our call for help. No answers so far... :)

There are very low activity, same one IRC. :((
For us, I hope to finish a kdegames's HIG draft this week-end (based on
akademy/IRC/Mailing-list talks).