[Kde-games-devel] Kgoldrunner and the Qt-only option

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 21 14:53:15 CEST 2007

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:20 pm, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> I don't think KGoldrunner can work in Qt-only mode anymore, since
> it now depends on libkdegames.
> Since KDE is going to be available on non-X platforms, the actual need for
> such a feature is not there anymore.
>
> So we probably should remove the QT_ONLY #ifdef sections from there, and
> make more use of the kdegames library features.
>
> What do you think?

You're right.  Those sections of code have not been kept up to date
and tested anyway.  I should remove them, but do not want to be too
hasty.  Only the other day I found a bit of KDE code inside a Qt only
section in one of the dialogs.  Dunno how it got there, but it was not
being compiled and that made the dialog box look wrong ... ;-)

Cheers, Ian W.