[Kde-games-devel] Module policy for kdegames4

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 30 03:08:43 CET 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:42 pm, Matt Williams wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be possible for KSquares to be looked at for
> inclusion in KDE Games 4? For those of you who don't know anything about
> it, I did a little write about it in the Digest last week
> (http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-01-21/#2) or find its homepage at
> http://www.milliams.com/content/view/18/42/ . It's currently residing
> in /trunk/playground/games/ksquares and is fairly mature already.

Is this the game otherwise known as the French Polytechnic School
Game?  ... where you take turns to draw an edge to join two corners and
anyone who draws the fourth edge of a square wins that square and gets
an extra turn?  If so, I'd say it would be more than welcome.  FPSG is
a classic game and quite tricky (I first played it in my squared-paper
arithmetic exercise book :-)).  It is also covered in classic texts on the
maths of games and puzzles.

All the best, Ian W.