[Kde-games-devel] Hello

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat Jan 27 17:49:23 CET 2007

On Sat 27 Jan 2007 14:32, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I personally think that klickety
> still has better feedback for the user if compared with ksame (the
> pieces fall in klickety, as opposed to simply disappearing.)

Well, I still plan to add better feedback to KSame -- it's easy, actually,
but I'd like to do some "architectural" changes to have the code in better
shape too --, I'm just a little bit short of free time right now (all of my
free time is currently being spent in practicing for Google Code Jam Latin
America). If one of the two has to be removed, I'd prefer to see klickety
go.

Is there anything besides better feedback that you would consider essential
for KSame to substitute Klickety? I'll work on everything that is deemed
necessary, though it might take some days (or weeks). I don't think that'll
be a problem though, as we're not releasing KDE4 tomorrow morning.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net