[Kde-games-devel] Hello

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Sat Jan 27 17:32:57 CET 2007

> Ksirtet and kfouleggs sound nice :-) I will start coding as soon as
> possible.
>
> By the way, klickety duplicates ksame. Shouldn't one of them be removed?

Well, that is a recurrent question, some people agree with you, others
don´t. But in November we agreed to wait 3 or 4 months before making a
decision about removing any games. I personally think that klickety
still has better feedback for the user if compared with ksame (the
pieces fall in klickety, as opposed to simply disappearing.)

Regards,
Mauricio