[Kde-games-devel] Tabs in KHighScroeDialog?

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Mon Jan 15 19:35:36 CET 2007

Something like this is supported in the extended version of KHighScore
(KExtHighscore), already in libkdegames, and used for example in KMines.
Have a look at it to see if it suits your needs. I am not sure the
implementation is complete, and I heard comments that it is a bit
overengineered for some cases. But using it and maybe improving or
maintaining it is probably better than writing a complete new one, imo.

Run Kmines and see the highscores table, is this similar to what you want?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini