[Kde-games-devel] KsirK porting

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Jan 5 22:37:54 CET 2007

Le vendredi 5 janvier 2007 19:01, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Divendres 05 Gener 2007 00:28, Kleag va escriure:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Just a note to say that KsirK is nearly completely ported to KDE4+QGV.
> > The only remaining big task is to port graphics to SVG !
> >
> > I also had to make a little patch on the libkdegames/kgame library to be
> > able to use the KGameIO through KGraphicsView. Here it is for review.
>
> In libkdegames/kgame/kgameio.h do just
> class QGraphicsScene;
> instead of
> #include <QGraphicsScene>
Done.

> Did you really need to comment this?
> typedef QListConstIterator<type> ConstIterator;
Without that I get:
  /home/kde4/kde/include/kgame/kgamepropertylist.h:42: error: ISO C++ forbids
declaration of ‘QListConstIterator’ with no type
  /home/kde4/kde/include/kgame/kgamepropertylist.h:42: error: expected ‘;’
before ‘<’ token

But I should have looked deeper. I forgot. I will do before commiting.

> Otherwise seems good and if it works for you it surely is. Please commit.
OK. Will do when I will have solved the above problem.

Regards,

Kleag
--
Gael de Chalendar
CEA-List

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer