[Kde-games-devel] Help needed for a new new game dialog in Konquest

Pierre D. pinaraf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:21:39 CET 2007

Hi

Konquest has since a few weeks a support for variable AI player level support...
But it's not enabled currently since it'd require huge changes in the
new game dialog.
BTW, this dialog is the last big thing using Qt3-Support in Konquest,
so it really has to be removed...
It means rewriting the .ui file.
Now, the problem is that I'm not a designer. If I did it, it'd be an
usability nightmare and a graphical disaster.

That's why I'm asking for your help. Basically, it'd be like the
current new game dialog, with a far better player list handling :
sortable player list, various AI level support... Ideally, I'd also
like to have a map size setting. (that way, the game would be far more
usable on wide screens)

So if somebody can make something good&usable looking (even a mockup
made with kolourpaint would help)....