[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku 0.4 soon out

Francesco Rossi redsh at email.it
Sat Feb 17 19:27:30 CET 2007

Hello everybody

	I announce that Mick Kappenburg, Johannes Bergmeier and I have almost
completed the development of release 0.4 of KSudoku. Now we will begin
to work on some new features and KDE 4 port in order to try to join
kdegames.
Before we package can you tryout our latest revision (svn co
http://ksudoku.svn.sf.net/svnroot/ksudoku) and give us some
advice/impressions and report the bugs you find?

Thanks,

Francesco Rossi

--
*   _             * Francesco Rossi                  *

 Sponsor:
 Grande Offerta di Benvenuto Cassine di Pietra:
* 36 bottiglie di ottimo vino veneto direttamente a casa tua!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3923&d=17-2