[Kde-games-devel] 14 Segment Display

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Sat Feb 17 03:48:24 CET 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 13:33:29 Mark A. Taff wrote:
> I can make a 7-segment version as well, no problem.  I just thought
> everyone would want to use the nicer 14-segment. ;-)  I'll do that before
> the grid version.

So I've begun hacking on a 7-segment version.  It now seems like there could
be legitimate uses for many ( baker's dozen? ) styles of segmented/grid
displays.

So I'm going to work up a quick display study to explore these styles and to
solicit feedback.  The study will have outlines for several different styles,
and perhaps several variants (line weights, skew angles, etc) of those.  I
expect to have the study ready for comments by Monday evening (or sooner).

Regards,

Mark