[Kde-games-devel] KSpaceDuel Play Area

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:23:36 CET 2007

On Monday 12 February 2007 10:19, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 12 Febrer 2007, Branan Riley va escriure:
> > Currently, KSpaceDuel has a play area that gets larger as the window
> > grows. That's not good on really high-resolution screens, since the ships
> > wouldn't grow. Would it be better to keep the play-area the same size,
> > and scale the display?
>
> Seems sane from a non KSpaceDuel player point of view.
>
> Albert

Upon closer inspection, I realized that I'm only half-right. The play area
coordinate system does scale, but the sprites don't scale. It's pretty hard
to tell unless you're looking carefully. With the SVG renderer, I'll see if I
can manage to make the sprites scale as well. That should make it a touch
more playable on larger resolutions

Branan