[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:19:44 CET 2007

Hi,

2007/2/12, Mark A. Taff <marktaff at comcast.net>:

> The latest version is at
> http://www.marktaff.com/tmp/kmines_oxygen.20070211.2219.svgz    136KiB

Nice looking.

Small comments (i'm at work a my coffee break):
- the cube could be rounded (like the katomic's wall ). This could be later
- the defaut one is nice looking. I've an issue with the other too, the 2
colors doesn't fit well together, and i don't think they follow the oxygen's
color palette.
- I never talked about that, but it could be fine to have (to improve
usabillity and harmony), an common "action" color between games (at least,
as much as possible). I putted already a nice green on katomic's arrow,
knetwalk's turn-left-arrow, and kwin4 will have too. Maybe the square should
be with this green, and surrounded with grey or blue. Could you test that?

        Smileys with or without oxygen shadows;

if is it an action bouton, with shaddow (defined for kde)

        Numbers with or without oxygen shadows; ( I vote without shadows)

i vote without

I will work on multi-segment displays in a separate file.

I'm not sure about multi-segment, it 's looking "dated" / "old fashion"