[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 8 13:24:00 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:41 pm, Mark A. Taff wrote:
> I've been doing some hacking on KMines SVG.
> ... <snip> ...
> I have attached a svgz of work thus far for reference; really just
> grappling with what already exists in KDE3.

Couldn't open the .svgz file properly (broken image), but it looks
as if you are getting somewhere, judging from your notes.  It really
is vital that you make contact with Mauricio before going much
further, if you have not already done so.  He is both an artist and
a programmer and will already have some ideas I am sure.

You don't want to be working at cross-purposes with him and
it is part of our etiquette that you should always check with the
maintainer or author.  That's why we have our maintainers' list.
Integrating graphics with a game needs to be a co-operative
effort between artist and programmer, I believe.

Off topic - you and Branan Riley have been working in parallel
with me all day.  Are either of you in my timezone by any chance?
Or maybe neither of you ever sleeps ... ;-)

All the best, Ian W.
Melbourne, Australia