[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 02:31:56 CET 2007

Ina wrote:

Hi Mark,

Please excuse me writing to you directly, but my last message on
kde-devel seems to have been caught in some spaminator somewhere.

You wrote:
> Where is the stalled svg file for Kmines?  I may be interested in doing
> the artwork for that, but I'd like to poke around it a bit before I commit.

Mauricio Piacentini is the current maintainer for KMines.  He is also
an artist and so is his wife.  So the draft file is probably with him.  You
can contact him either via the KDE Games list kde-games-devel at kde.org
or personally at mauricio at tabuleiro.com.  Either way, I am sure he
would be very glad to hear from you.

All the best, Ian W. (maintainer of KGoldrunner)

---

Think I'll try the list first, since it archived (?) for posterity...

Mauricio, do you have the stalled SVG file for KMines?

Thanks,

Mark A. Taff