[Kde-games-devel] SVGization

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 8 02:09:19 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:41 am, Branan Riley wrote:
> > I was going to commit just floating lights that pulsate as they run but
> > have no arms and legs ... ;-) ... just as a start by a non-artist ... :-)
>
> That's probably about what KSpaceDuel will look like, what with
> my art skills.

Don't worry!  There has to be a meeting of minds here.  You can
do the "Engine" part and commit some SVG, no matter how crude
the artwork, then an artist can do the artwork.  Mind you, there's
quite of a hurdle in learning how to use Inkscape.  I have a good
web-reference for a tutorial if you need it.

All the best, Ian W.