[Kde-games-devel] Going offline for a while...

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 7 03:59:47 CET 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 05:54 am, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> ... on Friday, 9 I go to buisness trip ...
Errrmmm ... that would be "I am going on a business trip".  I'll
forgive you this time, Dmitry ... :-)  BTW, if anyone ever needs
help with writing a Handbook or something, please ask me.

> Rather lengthy one - I'll be travelling until the end of March :-).
You will be sorely missed! :-(

> And I'll have no internet access at all...
Where could that possibly be?  Northern Siberia? :-)

> So if some of apps I maintain (katomic, klines, kreversi) begins to
> mis{behave,compile} well, I hope someone will do something :).
No worries, mate! ... (Australian English)

Bon voyage, Ian W.