[Kde-games-devel] Going offline for a while...

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:54:36 CET 2007

Hi, guys!

Just wanted to inform you that on Friday, 9 I go to buisness trip (I hope
that's the right wording - looked in dictionary ;) ).
Rather lengthy one - I'll be travelling until the end of March :-).
And I'll have no internet access at all...

So if some of apps I maintain (katomic, klines, kreversi) begins to
mis{behave,compile} well, I hope someone will do something :). Maybe if
fixing will seem hard, just comment wrong code (although I tried to put all
possible comments I can, so I hope fixing will be easy).

Well, why I'm telling this at all? :-) I'm sure you'll find what to do in such
situation :).

Ah, and if you're aware of something that needs my immediate attention, please
point me to it, until Friday :-).

Cheers,
Dmitry.