[Kde-games-devel] KSquares

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Mon Feb 5 20:45:01 CET 2007

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd introduce myself a little more formally. I am
currently working on the game KSquares, an implementation of the game I know
as squares (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_and_Boxes). At the last meeting
it was agreed to move it into the kdegames module so I guess I'm the newest
kid on the block. I'm very excited about being part of KDE and taking on my
new maintainership role, about which I am very serious.

A little about myself for those who are interested: I'm a 20 year old student
studying Physics at the University of Warwick in the UK. I've been
programming in C++ for about 6 years now and have been using Linux and KDE
for about as long. I'm planning on making it to aKademy this year so maybe
I'll meet some of you there.

I have do have one or two questions for now. Whose responsibility is it to
move KSquares into the kdegames module (it's currently in
trunk/playground/games/ksquares)? Mine or the module's maintainer? Also, will
it have to spend a while in kdereview like most applications do before a move
into a core module?

Regards,
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com