[Kde-games-devel] [Patch] Fix QPainter usage

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Mon Dec 24 13:14:34 CET 2007

Hi,

During my fixes for kgoldrunner I saw that QPainter is used wrong in
some places.

You always have to call QPainter::end() after you finished painting and
want to access the generated QPaintDevice/QImage afterwards. If you
don't do this, it's not guranteed that QPainter finished painting on the
QPaintDevice (although it works fine in most of the cases on linux) and
your QImage is corrupt.

I just added a few QPainter::end().

Christian