[Kde-games-devel] [Patch] Automatically fills in the user name in the high score dialogue.

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 20:36:43 CET 2007

When playing KNetwalk I found having to enter my name each time quite
annoying.

Attached is a patch that populates the edit box with the user's name from
their account details. It still allows the user to edit before saving.This
affects the highscore dialogue for all games.

I don't have SVN access, as I'm still fairly new to the whole KDE development
experience, so I've attached the patch needed for kscoredialog.cpp which
someone in charge can decide wether to accept and submit it.