[Kde-games-devel] [Patch] Fix crash in kolf

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sun Dec 23 10:28:57 CET 2007

Hi,

I found a crash in kolf and also fixed the problem for. But I'm unsure
if this is the crrect fix.

How to reproduce: Start a new game, hit the ball at least once (to make
sure Ball::collisionDetect() is called). End the game and stat a new
one. The next time you hit the ball, you'll get a crash because
'QGraphicsEllipseItem* halo' is != 0 but already deleted.
halo is deleted when it's parent is destroyed but the variable is not
reset to 0.
For me it looks like the static is not needed at all.

Christian