[Kde-games-devel] Bringing KBackgammon back for 4.1

Joe Burns josebur at siue.edu
Sun Dec 23 00:35:32 CET 2007

Since KBackgammon won't be ready for 4.0 I thought I would try to get it
ready for 4.1. Unfortunately, I know that I cannot get it into shape by
myself. Mainly because I don't have enough experience. I had done a JJ back
in September and was looking into adding SVG and theming support but got
side-tracked with school. Next semester's work load won't be as demanding
and I will have enough time to contribute to KDE more consistently.

I also saw a few other threads about people wanting to resurrect other
games. If I could be of any help with those,let me know.

Thanks,
Joe