[Kde-games-devel] A simple svg optimizer

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:25:28 CET 2007

You do of course realize that at some point all of that data will be
streamed via KNS... And then each Byte will count (read slow connections).
As for the files - they are still SVG files, which you can open and edit in
Inkscape. As for the layers - those are not important. As a matter of fact,
the most Plasma artist use Adobe Illustrator, which makes the files dirty
and ugly (internally) and totally unreadable in Inkscape (read no layers,
lost variables/gradients/settings/styles all over the place). So I don't see
any harm in optimizing the data.