[Kde-games-devel] compiling kblocks

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 11:53:55 CET 2007

Dapeng Zhang wrote:
> There is a copy (ksirtet and libksirtet) in the game directory in my
> computer. The revision is 749894. You mentioned revision 688508 and
> ressurect it to playground. How can I do it? Is there a link available
> for some explanation?

Sorry, I was wrong. ksirtet and libksirtet were not moved to
unmaintained, as Nicolas was working on them. So they are already in
playground/games, you just need to build them and experiment.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini

PS: to checkout an older revision, you use something like

svn co -r 688508 ksirtet

for example. But in this case this is not needed.