[Kde-games-devel] compiling kblocks

Dapeng Zhang zhangd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 18 09:13:03 CET 2007

Hi Mauricio and Ian,

Many thanks for your help and suggestions.

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> So two courses of action: you can work on extending the unfinished
> KBlocks and we will see how it goes (at least for the demo, this could
> be wonderful.) Or you could checkout the last version of ksirtet from
> playground (this is revision 688508), and see if the AI interface
> defined works, and maybe even use it as a starting point. The only
> reason ksirtet is not in playground is because no one was working on it
> actively, it might come back if you (or someone else) volunteer for this.

I will compare ksirtet and kblocks.

There is a copy (ksirtet and libksirtet) in the game directory in my
computer. The revision is 749894. You mentioned revision 688508 and
ressurect it to playground. How can I do it? Is there a link available
for some explanation?

Best...
Dapeng