[Kde-games-devel] bugs from bugs.kde.org notification to the list

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 14 19:31:36 CET 2007

A Divendres 14 Desembre 2007, Dmitry Suzdalev va escriure:
> Hi, guys!
>
> How do you think - would it be useful to have all bugreports which we
> receive on our games to be forwarded to this list?
>
> Many KDE modules have setup like that so devels are always knowing what
> happens on a bug side of the module ;)
>
> I think it would be useful.
> But I don't know who we should contact for setting this up (if you agree
> with me of course).
> Let me guess - our sysadmins? :)

Personally i prefer to have the maintainer as default bug owner of the bugs of
a given game as he is the one that cares about that game bug. Of course that
does not prevent him for asking help on a given issue.

And that is becuase if you assign work to a given person it'll be done more
fast than if you assign it to a comitee (mailing list).

Albert