[Kde-games-devel] an AI player for Tetris?

Dapeng Zhang zhangd at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 14 18:49:57 CET 2007

Dear all,

My name is Dapeng Zhang, I'm a Ph-D student in artificial intelligence
(AI) in University of Freiburg.

I plan to develop an AI player for ksirtet. Is there anyone who is
working on the similar tasks?

I have the following system. The kdegames (kde) has a version 3.5.5. The
source code package is from web. It (kdegames) was sucessfully compiled
by configure-->make-->"make install". However, when I try to insert a
very simple "printf" in libksirtet/common/main.h, and recomplile. The
compiler reports some link errors, For example

board.o: In function `KSBoard::start(GTInitData const&)':
board.cpp:(.text+0x32d): undefined reference to `Board::start(GTInitData
const&)'
board.o: In function `KSBoard::qt_property(int, int, QVariant*)':
board.cpp:(.text+0x36e): undefined reference to `Board::qt_property(int,
int, QVariant*)'

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Best regards

Dapeng