[Kde-games-devel] The game of Kolf

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 23 04:15:14 CEST 2007

Paul Broadbent wrote:
> I am the game's maintainer. I have not been very active lately for various
> reasons, but plan to get back to kolf very soon and am aiming for it to be
> all done in time for 4.0.
>
> You're right, the game desperately needs some art work, it's all "programmer
> art" at the mo :) So if you're volunteering that's great.

Speaking of kolf, it's one of the big users of KImageEffect which
optimally we would like to get rid of. I haven't actually looked at the
code, but I'm guessing most of this is for gradients, which are provided
by Qt these days. Any chance of getting kolf off of kdefx? (Talking
about artwork and themes, it seems like you might be wanting to do some
major work here anyway?)

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)