[Kde-games-devel] The game of Kolf

Paul Broadbent dbdkmezz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:00:38 CEST 2007

Hi

I am the game's maintainer. I have not been very active lately for various
reasons, but plan to get back to kolf very soon and am aiming for it to be
all done in time for 4.0.

You're right, the game desperately needs some art work, it's all "programmer
art" at the mo :) So if you're volunteering that's great.

Maybe we should meet on IRC sometime to discuss it, I'm free most evenings
(UK time)

Paul