[Kde-games-devel] The game of Kolf

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:34:13 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

Lately I have been going through the games we have to see which one requires
my attention as an "artist" (:P). All the games seem to be in an acceptable
shape except for Kolf. Kolf has some problems:
1. User interface looks quite "Win3.1"ish
2. The screen doesn't resize properly.
However, I have played some levels and it all works fine to me.

Therefore, my question is: who maintains this game? Is he/she (do we have
a 'she' here) active?

Now, I can refine the theme, so it looks good, but I'll only do it in case
there is 'autoring' interest to this game. Otherwise I'll propose
to 'playground' it at our next meeting.

Thanks for your attention.

Eugene
[it-s]