[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner in KDE 4.0

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 14 11:39:57 CEST 2007

At the beginning of the IRC meeting [Sun Aug 12 2007] , Eugene said:
    [22:03:46] <it-s> here we go: the big topic is KGoldrunner, then
    khighscore, then konquest if nobody minds.
But then KGr got only passing mentions, so what was the "big topic"?

Luciano and I have been discussing what we might do in KGr for
KDE 4.0 and KDE4.1.  Attached is a list in text-file form.  Please have
a look at the first 6 points and if anyone would like to change anything,
please let me know.

All the best, Ian W.

P.S. BTW is anybody besides me worried that we have a string freeze
in less than a week?  There must be lots of doco that has been made
invalid by all the changes we have been making to graphics style.