[Kde-games-devel] next game in kmine

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:31:59 CEST 2007

On Saturday 11 August 2007 16:07, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tested the  "first click is not a mine" stuff, very very nice.
> Improve a lot the gameplay's usability.
Glad you like it! Me too :)

> I have still a suggestion: when a game is finished, you can click on the
> messae to close it, but it could be nice to relaunch a game if i click on
> the board or type enter.
Hmm. Perhaps. I am not sure if that will be straighforward though... Why not
just press "Ctrl-N" or click "New game" icon? :-) Seems quite similar - only
few more mouse movement in second case :).

Anyway I don't think I'll do this in a next days.
As I have told some of you (actually I think only to Mauricio and Nicolas),
I'm in process of moving to Moscow (leaving Rostov at 14th of August), so at
the moment I'm busy with putting things I need on my laptop (including KDE
checkout ;-)), meeting with my friends who want to see me before I leave,
deciding what to take with me etc etc.

And then I suspect I won't be that active for some period, so I hope you'll
keep an eye on games I maintain. Thanks in advance :)

I'll write here (or there ;-)) as soon as I'll be online and able to join our
kdegames forces again :) I don't think it'll take too long.

Cheers,
Dmitry.